Thursday, September 13, 2007

For as many times as I'm getting hiccups recently, I'd better have a fucking tumor and not just wishful thinking (←managing not so well)

I've found I can stop them temporarily by sticking my finger down my throat. This is less than ideal if I have something in my stomach, which increases the possibility of actually puking. Although that might actually help.

7:37 a.m. - Shots from my apartment window, Xindian. Looks like some kind of altercation down there, but I only see one vehicle involved. Motorscooters are taking to the sidewalk to get by. Maybe it was a family dispute, let's call them the Chen brothers, while driving and it had gotten so bad the driver just stopped the car in rush hour traffic so they could have at it right then and there. Sony Cyber-shot P9.
September 11, 5:24 p.m. - Roosevelt Rd., Gongguan district, Taipei, Taiwan. The hauler of junk misjudged her load, which had shifted weight as she rode along. When she dismounted her overloaded tricycle cart, the center of gravity had moved backwards and tipped the whole thing over with the front wheel flung skyward and spilling the contents onto the street. Having had a hard day and not much sleep the night before, she decided it was a good time for a nap and deal with the mishap when she was more refreshed and in a better mood. Ricoh Caplio R4.