Thursday, November 14, 2013

Now that I'm "better":

- I don't feel any need to be "productive", but I'm more inclined to "do stuff". Unlike the past few years, I can get restless now, whereas before at any time I could just lie down, relax and be totally contented. Feeling restless is generally considered to be a negative thing (antsy, anxious), but I just observe the feeling and appreciate it as something I've missed for the past few years.
- I still have no social life, nor want one; but I'm not disinclined to social contact, and have since met up with my old Chinese teacher and cousin.
- I have an appetite and can eat, and it's wonderful and wonderous. I need to maintain mindfulness about consumption, though. Going overboard is not great. Sometimes it's even a good thing to go hungry and appreciate it, having lost it for the past few years.
- Gastronomic/intestinal problems gone.
- Decreased alcohol consumption. Still considerable, but I have limits compared to before.
- Returned to regular morning sitting.
- Back on my bike. I've been riding on most nice days.
- Insomnia and rosacea still around, but not a big deal.