Wednesday, June 28, 2017

On Monday, I went out and got something to eat. Soba noodles. After coming home, I put on my running gear without any intention of doing any sort of jog or plod. Shin splints appeared again last week and I've been off since then.

I went out to the riverside path and confirmed I wasn't going to try any sort of exertion; I just wanted to be out. Ended up just milling about listening to music before puking up the soba noodles and then returning home. I try to be discreet about puking in public and I don't think anyone saw me.

Yesterday, Tuesday, I didn't eat anything. I didn't get out. Raging insomnia totally messing with my routine. I also didn't puke at all.

Today, still insomnia. Did go out and get something to eat and came home. Puked it all up after several hours of lying on my bed feeling deathly sick, listening to my heartbeat in my ears, unable to pay attention to the Harry Potter movie I was trying to watch.

I don't know if this means anything. This is just what happened. It's probably happened before and I probably even posted about it.