Saturday, March 10, 2018

I finally went to the ATM and found that the injection did not go through last month, so no buffer. I'm just mentioning it to mark when I learned I have a few months left in my bank account. I've been in this position before of counting down months, but all those times something happened to keep me afloat. I don't foresee anything this time.

Well, I said I need it to LOOM, and here it is now looming. I've always told myself I wouldn't do anything different ahead of a next attempt. I still hold to that in principle, but if I want to waste my time differently from what has been my routine, I'll allow it. I'll be more economical about how I waste my time. I have a few books I'm reading in the libraries that I'll finish up, but then I'm going to focus on the books that I have on Buddhist practice.

It's fine, but I feel it. It's not nothing. It's not something I can ignore. But it's something I suppose will evolve.