Friday, August 27, 2004

Another meme that I got from Infinitely Pie, seems like I get all of them from her:

Pick your birth month and cross (strike) out what doesn't apply to you.
FEBRUARY:
Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.

It seems if I didn't cross out "intelligent and clever", I should have crossed out "humble". And I thought I should cross out "intelligent and clever", but doing so seemed unnecessarily self-deprecating, especially in this forum where I try to come across as intelligent, if not clever. In a context where I more commonly make an ass out of myself, I'd have no problem crossing out "intelligent and clever". It's relative, I tell you!