Sunday, January 13, 2008

January 3-13

Englewood Cliffs, NJ
THURSDAY, JANUARY 3, 9:41 p.m. - Tessa Rose @ 1 and a half years @ her aunt Peggy's in Manhattan.
SUNDAY, JANUARY 6, 6:22-6:36 p.m. - Jazz combo at AIX Bistro in Manhattan, Upper West Side. Tom Kennedy on bass.
Nikon N70, Kodak BW400CN. Just some recap: This roll was started in July 2007 and left half shot in the N70 in New Jersey. I finished the roll when I came back during this trip, but only 24 frames out of 36 on the roll are in the folder, only five of which were shot this trip and all on one day. So it's a bit of a mystery what happened to the rest of the frames. I find it hard to believe I only shot on one day during four weeks in New Jersey and didn't finish the roll. So these are all of the shots left on the roll, irregardless of subject or how I feel about them, but just because it's a bit of a mystery:

TUESDAY, JANUARY 8 - unknown, but the rest of the shots are down by the Hudson River in Edgewater, N.J.





JANUARY 13, 4:24-4:29 p.m. - From my room at my parents' house.