Monday, June 16, 2014

Second day in a row of insomnia. Yesterday was some sort of insomnia disaster, a resultant waste of a day, but I take things in stride.

I don't remember much of yesterday until I decided to get out of the apartment. Actually, I don't even remember the decision, but it was achieved around 6. There was little sleeping when I was trying to prior, but after giving up and getting on the computer and starting the drinky-drinky, I did pretty much pass out at some point for a few hours. But then most of the ensuing afternoon was spent in front of the computer and shot glass. Little of which I remember.

Last night was a combination of front- and back-end insomnia. Over an hour before getting to sleep (listening to music), waking up scarcely 3 hours later and not able to really get back to sleep until 9 o'clock rolled around and I got up and did morning sitting.

Yesterday's zombification was not the way to do it, today so far was right, and I treat the rest of today like I got a full night of sleep. No carping about sleeplessness, don't acknowledge it, nap if necessary, but don't have a bad attitude about it.

Not that I think there's any correlation, but I didn't go to the gym Saturday or yesterday. Today I'll go.