Thursday, August 28, 2014

A small detail. Black outs. I experience black outs from alcohol quite often. Even though every night I manage to get my teeth brushed, my dishes done and tucked into bed no problem, I often wake up the next morning having no recollection of any details.

There are mornings that I look at whatever bottle I'd been working on and think that alcohol was a quite reasonable explanation for the memory loss. Rarely, though, is it the case that I realize I will most likely finish off a bottle within a 24-hour period.

That happened for the first time, I think. 26, 27 hours OK. Some overlap between one day's buying a bottle and the next. But finishing off a bottle bought yesterday requiring buying a bottle today hasn't happened before.

Needless to say, today was pretty fucked. I got a reasonable amount of sleep, no insomnia, but morning sitting fell short, as did supplemental sitting. Then I cancelled going to the gym, which is not a problem as maybe I'm going too often. And the rest of the evening was nothing exceptional.