Sunday, August 24, 2014

Once again just about two weeks between insomnia. Back-end insomnia the night before yesterday, and as sleep was normal last night, it might again have been a one-off.

There were mornings in the interim when I questioned whether I was having back-end insomnia, but no, now I'm clear that it's something obvious. After a certain amount of hours of sleep (three this time), waking up and that's it. No going back to sleep.

Mornings of multiple wakings and fading in and out, I won't consider insomnia. At least for now. They're a bummer, but not really that disruptive, relatively speaking.

For the record, several days prior, sleep had been deep and long. No intermittent waking up and 8 hours plus and prying myself out of bed. I am anticipating none of that for the next few days. Rather full nights sleep but catching up on feeling rested.