Thursday, July 01, 2004

I couldn't fall asleep. I didn't want to fall asleep. It meant I would be woken up in two hours to begin the end, leading to the new beginning, and I didn't want a new beginning. I want it all to end.

Ha, last chance, last day in San Francisco. I won't begin driving until I get a little more sleep in my head after packing up the truck, and settling my accounts with San Francisco. It's still not too late, but not too late for what? Laughable. Let me go to sleep, and I'll wake up somewhere else.

But now it's time to shut off and disconnect. See you in New Jersey, the Garden State.

"Let you go to sleep
Feeling bad as me
Let you go to sleep
Feeling bad
There's a mean bone in my body
It's connected to the problem that I won't take for an answer
No I won't take that from you
Because I would hurt a fly"
- Built to Spill