Monday, April 17, 2006

I've been socializing too much with classmates. I don't know how it happened, but last week it just exploded and I hung out with someone or the other after class almost every day. I need to try and not be negative about it, though. It happened. For whatever it was worth. Today I let myself get sucked into going up to Tienmu with two other classmates to visit another classmate who was going to cook for us. I think I primarily let myself get sucked into it because of the possibility that our super cute teacher was going to join us. Oy vey, what the hell?

We have a pretty fun class. We've got some running jokes that get done to death in class, but all in the name of practicing new grammar. I'm associated with coffee and my bike. The fellow we visited today is associated to death with cooking and his cat. And there's another older chap who is associated with drinking beer and his Taiwanese girlfriend, but no one really likes him because he's British and smells bad and has worse social skills than me. Well, no one dislikes him for being British. He lost me at smelling bad.

Actually, with only 3 out of 8 personality gags, that's not very good. I'm sure the teacher could do better in associating each of us with something characteristic that can be done to death in class.

Tienmu shots, April 16. Pentax ZX-5n, Ilford XP2 Super (the 2nd and last two were shot at ISO 800).






iTunes soundtrack:
1. The Happiest Days of Our Lives (Pink Floyd)
2. Another Brick in the Wall, Pt. II (Pink Floyd)
3. I Love to Cry at Weddings ("Sweet Charity")
4. Sit On My Hands (Frente)
5. Faith (Kristin Hersh)
6. Sabbath Prayer ("Fiddler On the Roof")
7. It Don't Matter to Me (Phil Collins)
8. Never Can Say Goodbye (The Jackson 5)
9. Promenade (U2)
10. Force Ten (Rush)