Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I swear by that sun earlier, it was going to be sunny and clear at least until tomorrow. But by the time I got back in after 3:00, it was overcast again with the look of imminent rain. Again. This is the Taipei I know.

I found my pizza. I didn't go to the one right down the street because it was too crowded with elementary school kids. So I rode around till I found another one that I thought I saw once while riding home.

Afterwards, I went to the rehearsal studio and played drums for an hour, then I went to the eyeglass place to have my glasses adjusted, since they kept slipping down my face. I thought I could deal with it because I kinda liked it. When the glasses slip down my nose, I could either look at people over the glasses, which is interesting for me because I can't see anything, or I could tilt my head back to look through the glasses down my nose. Looks like I'm snobbishly looking down my nose at people. Either way.

October 30, 2:17 p.m. - drum practice room
But no. In the end I spend too much time pushing the glasses back up, only to have them annoyingly fall back down. Anyone else would have known this right away. The pretty woman who spoke a little English was there again to help again. I also got a rope for the glasses to hang around my neck. I like walking around without my glasses, not being able to see anything, and this makes it easy.

It's almost time for me to go to sleep. I think I'll watch an episode of "Northern Exposure" Season 4 first.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Misty Mountain Hop (Led Zeppelin)
2. Broke (Modest Mouse)
3. Speed of Life (David Bowie)
4. Passing Strangers (Marillion)
5. Cousin Mary (alternate take) (John Coltrane)
6. I Remember the Sun (XTC)
7. I Zimbra (Talking Heads)
8. La Guerre est Finie (Pizzicato Five)
9. Untitled and Unsung (Belly)
10. Winterlong (Neil Young)