Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Feb 3 - Feb 6

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 3 - Nikon N70, Ilford XP2 Super.
Da'an Park footbridge from Xinsheng S. Rd.
3:49 p.m. - I call this "Girl Staring at Wall". It is allegory for what girls can hope for when looking to a dismal future in a patriarchal world. (In the next shot she's starting to walk to her mother patiently waiting for her).
8:24 p.m. - I call this "Walking Through Jingmei Night Market On My Way Home After Bringing Some Stuff Over To My New Apartment". It, too, is allegory. Or not.
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 5:20 p.m. - Construction of riverside bikeways on the Jingmei River. Anticipating my move to Xindian, my explorations are already more directed southward.
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 12:49 p.m. - Taida campus right outside the Mandarin language building. Taipei 101 still visible, and those three buildings at the right have figured in my shots before.