Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Sleep just started being disturbed, but I'm not sure. Not too bad, but any disturbance indicates an ongoing problem.

I don't want anything. I can't think of anything I desire except to putter about my days undisturbed, which unfortunately doesn't gel with the need to make money to live sorta thing.

But I don't want anything, and I don't have anything. That should mean I'm happy, right? Hm.

Much of my first week here was spent on my laptop. My brother switched out my dying 60 GB hard drive for a new 250 GB drive. I've been putting my files back together and consolidating all my music back in one place.

Music, photos and videos are all done. But I've lost all my Internet favorites, including blogs I visit/stalk. That's a hint, btw.

I'm still considering visiting Blue Cliff this weekend, but it's hard for me to want to do anything. I don't want to go, but it probably would be a good thing to go. But then I don't want to return to Taiwan, and I don't want to stay here. I just do what I have to. I don't want to go into NY to meet up with Peggy and her friends tonight, but the ball of expectation has been rolled. I could pull out, but that would be lame.

I just don't want to do anything anymore except listen to my iPods.

TUESDAY, JUNE 23, 1:20 p.m. - Ikea with my sister-in-law and baby Zayden (photo added much later as my sister-in-law wouldn't be happy if I posted it in real time - ed.).
WordsCharactersReading time