Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 23-30

Englewood Cliffs, NJ
SATURDAY, JANUARY 23, 3:18 p.m. - Fort Lee, NJ. To go to New York, I drive the mile or two to Fort Lee, park near my parents' clinic, walk about a quarter mile to the George Washington Bridge bus stop, take the bus across the Hudson for a little more than a buck, and then Take the "A" Train from 175th Station to points south in Manhattan.
5:03-5:07 p.m. - Window shopping, the Village, NYC.
5:14 p.m.
5:41 p.m. - Washington Square Park and waxing gibbous moon (it waxes on the wight and wanes on the weft). Mawwaige. . . 
10:51 p.m. - NYC subway station.
TUESDAY, JANUARY 26, 1:09 p.m. - South Street Seaport.
1:19 p.m.
1:39 p.m. - What Kim Jong-il wants, Kim Jong-il gets.
1:40 p.m.
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 27, 1:13 p.m. - I just wanted to say that I've seen West Side Story on Broadway. This was the revival with Sondheim-approved Spanish lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda.
1:49 p.m. - Inside a Broadway theater. Sneak shooting since cameras out inside the theater is considered bad form.
JANUARY 30, 4:27 p.m. - Philadelphia, PA. My brother always generous with providing me beer. The very definition of a GOOD brother.