Monday, January 11, 2010

January 4-11

Rainbow V 22mm lens toy camera, generic color 400 film:

MONDAY, JANUARY 4 - Neighborhood park at the end of my alley.
Sanmin Rd.
Nanjing E. Rd., Sec. 5.
Jixiang Rd. - I didn't know that, I had to look it up. I have little memory for the names of minor roads, even in my own neighborhood. For me this is just the road that goes from Nanjing E. Rd. to the Living Mall.
Keelung Rd. where it ends at Nanjing E. Rd. The construction is probably MRT related.



SATURDAY, JANUARY 9 - Being social, but to keep things in perspective I can't identify a single person in this photo.
SUNDAY, JANUARY 10 - Roundabout at Minsheng E. and Sanmin Rds.
Punch buggy white, Jiankang Rd.
MONDAY, JANUARY 11 - Bus stop on Minquan E. Rd. to go to work. I take the bus when I don't ride my bike, usually due to weather. From here the bus goes directly to work, but it's a kilometer walk to get here.