Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Year with Alex and Ginny. I think every time I hang out with Alex and Ginny is a night to remember. I was wary of how hanging out with them would be after Andy left, because, I don't know, it's good to have another male element in the mix in case I do something really dumb, but Andy was also a sort of social magnet, and it could get messy. With Alex and Ginny, we just riff and boogie our nights away.

But what were Ginny and me doing? It was actually really funny and ... sweet. We were making Alex feel like a third wheel. There's nothing going on between Ginny and me, but we were getting all touchy and snuggly just because we could and it was fun. We're both old enough and mature enough to not get all nutty about it.

It may've been a bit of an extension from the previous time – Halloween if I remember correctly – and we took some E, and were touching each other's skin going "oooh".

Anyway. Ginny and I have both been through a lot in our different ways. We're emotionally battle hardened. Wouldn't mind doing that again sometime, though.

FRIDAY, JANUARY 1, 2:33-2:37 a.m. - Alex's interpretive New Year's dance.
The band's "girls".
Alex apparently quite drunk.
Apparently Ginyi, too!