Monday, April 29, 2002

Sometimes it amazes me how people miss my point. I must not be such a good communicator after all. I never said I was. I tend to be most misunderstood when I'm the most honest. Story of my life.

The International Film Festival is almost over. I've seen "Elling" (Norway), "Millennium Mambo" (Taiwan), "Fulltime Killer" (Hong Kong), and "All About Lily Chou-Chou" (Japan), and I want to see "Somewhere on Earth" (Japan), but either I have to get in the rush tickets line for the sold out evening screening, or cut out of work early for an afternoon screening.

No more movies for the month of May. Too much money. Although there are already three shows I plan to go to, and live music is always more expensive than movies because of the beer. Mm, the precious beer. May shows: 20 Minute Loop on May 2, Pinback on May 23, and 764-HERO on May 24. All at Bottom of the Hill.

current soundtrack: Versus - "Two Cents Plus Tax"
"You come to life in the summer
Stretching your toes in the sand
Jump in the water, but don't hold your breath
Feel like you're cheating death"

- "Radar Follows You" (Versus)