Thursday, May 23, 2002

Survey I nicked from someone but don't remember who: 
i'm sure you know 
fad you wish you had never bought into: I've never bought into a fad. Really. Well, at least not until they were no longer fads. 
city you would next like to live in: Taipei 
body part you would most like to change: all of them except my ears
food you used to love and now can't stand: baby food
childhood idol: Peter Gabriel (I had a long childhood) 
biggest leap of faith: that none of this is real, none of this exists, it's all symbolic, it's kinda like a movie
worst job: spider breeder 
least favorite drug: reality 
least favorite slang word: cunt 
guilty pleasure tv show: Namaste America 
favorite song in eighth grade: Achilles Last Stand (Led Zeppelin) 
cd or tape you are most ashamed of: I dunno. If I have it, why would I be ashamed of it? Jethro Tull's Aqualung? All of my Supertramp? 
favorite screen couple: hetero: the 'Mad About You' couple, I guess. homo: Roslyn & Cicely ('Northern Exposure' - one friggin' episode)
most hated celebrity: Tom Hanks 
first crush: Yuko Uda 
favorite halloween costume: dead person 
first concert: Van Halen 
ever seen a ghost? yes, a la Maxine Hong Kingston's Woman Warrior. 
first friend: James Liu and Kenny Wong, what the hell? 
favorite simpsons character: how can you expect me to choose? how can you expect me to choose?!! 
re-occurring dreams: that I get into some sort of fight and all of my blows have no effect
favorite playground equipment: swings. or monkey bars
number of first cousins: 13 
name of freshman year dorm: Quadrangle (New Jersey Asia House) 
summer camp: Camp Robin Hood 

current music: blood running through my veins. And Mary Timony - "The Golden Dove"
WordsCharactersReading time