Thursday, November 21, 2002

another self-absorbed post:
What I said a few postings ago about the "act", I guess it's not really an act. In everyday interactions with people, yes, I am always actively hiding something, but don't we all to some extent.

It's more of the degree of cover up my unconscious performs depending on how well or how long someone knows me.

More or less, all the people I know now, I've met in the past three years. They don't know me through the changes that really get you to know a person's character.

I feel one dimensional to most of the people I know now, and if I were to show more than that one dimension, they would start asking questions I don't want to answer (this is to be completely distinguished from people who do actually "get" me, but don't know and therefore ask, that I don't mind at all).

I do have a pretty checkered psychological profile, and so many people just don't "get" how I can go to law school and not become an attorney.

I "act" the same way to Madoka as I do to everyone else. I just feel like she knows much further into however she sees me, and therefore it is not an act. This is all misperception I'm sure.