Saturday, November 19, 2005

Ugh, what the hell was that last entry? Maybe I was a little drunk. The truth of the matter is that there really is no one else in my life. Those people out there I was referring to don't matter, they don't mean anything. That is, they're not subject to be considered in my life or out of my life. It's moot.

Or rather, they have to be in my life first for me to be able to consider them out of it. What I wrote just seems silly in that light. :) Oh, but that makes my life all that more pathetic :(

That they're not subject to be considered in my life or out of my life is not a comment on their worth to me. Their worth is very high. Hm, the value of the people who I can't consider enough a part of my life to eject from my life is very high. I swear to god, there is not a contradiction in there somewhere.

I think I'm drunk.