Friday, June 23, 2006

I put this moment....here
I put this moment....here
I put this moment.... over here
- "Jig of Life" (Kate Bush)

Razor's out.

Pentax ZX-5n, Ilford XP2 Super.


Sun's out. Hot days ahead.
I think this is shooting into the distance north from an upper floor at school. If so, that would be toward the Yangmingshan range, the highest peaks in the Taipei area. 
Opposite of shooting into the distance. Lives and families occupying horizontal floors stacked in vertical building after building. Each with individual characteristics that their neighbors have nothing to do with and can hardly even comment on.
Mandarin Training Center is in session in late June, but it's the end of spring semester for Shida University (NTNU) and students are clearing out of the dorms.
5:08 p.m. - Pavilion in Da'an Forest Park.
5:44 p.m.
June 20, 2:51 p.m. - I think I'm getting a reputation for being a shaved ice addict, as that's always my first suggestion for "what to do next?". This was one go-to place called, I think, "Orange" on Shida Road.