Thursday, August 23, 2007

Oy. Pathetic.

I think fotolog is currently my most extensive social network. That's so sad. It's not a very impressive social network.

In general, whoever adds me as a friend/favorite on fotolog, I add back. Many times I wonder who the hell are these people I'm adding. What value are they adding to my life? What images of quality are they showing me? Seriously, I can be adding anyone just by their adding me.

I've been retrospecting my black and white archives for almost two years now, and I think that's the permanent nature of that main fotolog now. Especially since I created a new "daily life" fotolog since coming to Taiwan. Which is what my main fotolog started off as (not that there was any concept to it way back then).

I'm glad those old photos are there, though, since many of them were wiped out in a computer crash. I'm grateful to fotolog for that. I miss those San Francisco folk, even though I only met them a few months before leaving San Francisco.

I'm left plotting the path of how I got here from there. And again it's who the hell are these new people on my f/f list? Who the hell are these new people in my life? Who the hell is anyone in my life or in my memory?