Monday, February 10, 2003

I'm still thinking I'll stop posting here once I quit my job, but I'm not very good at making sweeping definitive decisions. So who knows? Who knows the internal mechanics of a flaky mind?

At this point, four days away, it just feels right, that sense of closure. But that sense of closure needs to be understood in the context of an impending four days that feels like re-entry. Lots of shaking, lots of rumble, smoke, and bright light. No room to second guess, no room to question decisions, no room for fear, just grit your teeth sneer and go for it!

Quitting a job is not supposed to feel like this, it's just my neurotic self, all into the ultra dramatique. Endings are supposed to end, forget the epilogue, forget the catharsis, just end. When, really, a weblog ending is no ending at all! It's not like I killed myself.