Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Holy shit, Kristin Hersh sent me an email! On the ThrowingMusic site she invites anyone to send them an email, so I sent her some pics of herself:

KLi to kristin

Hi Kristin,
Just sending some shots from a while ago. no need to reply. The Cafe DuNord was on April 17, 2004, and the Slim's shot was on May 9, 2003. All rights and permission for these shots are given to you to do as you please.
much love,
KLi




And she replied:

Kristin Hersh to me

Thank you for sending these!! I don't have any of us opening for X and that was such a cool night for me.

Love,
Kristin


a few minutes later, she wrote again:

Kristin Hersh to me

Oops, I thought the Muses @ Slims shot was 50FootWave at Slim's - which was the X show - my mistake. But STILL awfully nice of you to send shots to me!

Love,
K


I don't know about you, but I was tickled pink. Gawd, I love that woman. No wonder the Throwing Muses fan base is so family-like. And Kristin is like . . . mom.