Sunday, September 03, 2006

Insight into my personality:

Remember the movie "Amadeus"? Well, I never saw it. But anyway I remember a song by Falco that may or may not be associated with it called, "Rock Me Amadeus". I hated the song back then, and I hate it now. Really annoying song.

For some twisted reason (probably just because I can), I downloaded it and the extended version of the song, and I have both on my current playlist.

The extended version is so fucking annoying. It mentions that Falco is Austrian. I know an Austrian guy at the language center. Every time the extended version comes up, I get so annoyed I want to punch that Austrian guy in the nose.

Oh, today, rain clouds loomed for most of the late afternoon, but it only started raining after I headed out to get in a quick run before it started raining. I hate Taipei, and apparently the feeling is mutual.

2:22 p.m. - Dunhua and Civic Blvd. Not to put too fine a point on it, they're called zebra crossings.
7:58 p.m. - Taipei in its natural environment (i.e., rain).