Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bored now. Time to left turn this blog, see how long it lasts.

Back in the library at a library computer. I feel much better now having put food in my stomach, as well as a warm coffee-type drink. They call it coffee, but if it's from a tea bar, that means it's some kind of instant formula. Kinda yuck, kinda hits the spot every once in a while.

I have a final report tomorrow that I'm preparing. I'm so sick of classes, I'm so sick of reports, but at least I didn't have to come up with a topic for this one. And the content is largely determined by other people, too, since the assignment was to interview at least 3 people about one of the news articles we read this semester. I got 4 people and it's about the simpified character (non-)controversy regarding the Chinese written language.

So tomorrow is the final, in the afternoon I have to go practice drums for an audition on Thursday night, I also have some films I want to catch up on before they're out of the theater. Friday is the last day of class and then I have a week off. Saturday I'm still thinking of going to a one-day retreat with the Dharma Drum Mountain group, and on Sunday I'm thinking of going to Kaohsiung for the week off I have.