Friday, October 29, 2004

and this loss isn't good enough for sorrow or inspiration
it's such a loss for the good guys afraid of this life
that
it just is
cause everybody dies
- It Just Is (Jenny Lewis - Rilo Kiley)

I wish . . .there's so much I wish. I wish I had more time. I wish I knew you better. I wish I wasn't so stressed right now. I'm trying to calm my nerves by having the Schoolhouse Rock DVD on shuffle play in the background. It ain't helping. Although everybody does need a little elbow room.

It all changes tomorrow. I know you wish me luck even if you don't agree with what I write all the time, so thank you. I mean, if you tolerate my rants, you must be a kind soul, and what do kind souls do? They wish people luck. Logical.

Tomorrow I start figuring out the rest of my life, an idea that I'm still having lots of trouble with. I don't know if I'm ready, but too bad, gotta go. I'm going here, so if you're in that neck of the wood, stop in for a day of mindfulness.

Use it with an adjective, it says much more
Anything described can be described some more
Anything you'd ever need is in the store
And so you choose very carefully every word you use
Use it with a verb it tells us how you did
Where it happened, where you're going, where you've been
Use it with another adverb at the end and even mooooore
How, where, or when, condition or reason
These questions are answered when you use an adverb