Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Hyun Ae is going back to Korea. The anti-climactic end of a non-saga. I've been trying to convince her to stay for the past few days to make sure she's making the right decision, but it's pretty much definite now, now that her family has gotten directly involved. I ate two dinners tonight just to hang out with her, but she need not be mentioned anymore.

I get my keys to my new apartment tomorrow. I'll start living there right away because of the allergies, but I'll move my stuff over there in a piecemeal fashion. I can take my time moving in because I'll have my current apartment for half of February, unless the landlady finds someone else interested in the apartment.

My teacher has gotten better and classes have been pleasant. My classmate goes back to Japan after this semester. We haven't gotten particularly close, but in a class of two students, you still form a bit of a bond, especially since her English is fluent.

Depending on when Hyun Ae's family arrives, I might go to Kaohsiung for the full two weeks of break between semesters. That means something, yo.