Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm staying in Taiwan. I already found an apartment to move to.

Already my allergies have significantly abated. They were psychological. My sub-conscious is passive-aggressive.

I'm moving to Hsindian, the city just south of Taipei, but I'll be right across the city line, across the Jingmei River (景美溪). When I ride to school, I'll be taking the riverside bikeway for most of the journey, and when I get on my bike, I will be in Taipei in less than a minute.

The neighborhood is no improvement. The building is above a bunch of motorscooter repair shops, so it's pretty industrial. I'm hoping having the riverside bikeways right there will make up for the loss of being right across the street from Daan Park.

There's a rooftop area which I'm hoping will be nice. I can check the weather up there in the morning. And if I'm not practicing shakuhachi along the riverside, maybe I can up there.

I'm just trying to keep calm day-to-day. I'm starting to admit that I'm not as laid-back as I think I am, and that I do create a lot of stress for myself.

SUNDAY, JANUARY 7, 3:49 p.m. - North side of the Taida Sports Center building shooting east with the Jianguo Elevated Expressway at the left before it turns left over Jianguo S. Rd.
MONDAY, JANUARY 15,  12:46 p.m. - Taida main library.
4:31 p.m. - Kick him in the balls and take the shot!!


5:40 p.m. - Guting/Gongguan (still don't know which it's called) riverside park with construction coming on nicely.
TUESDAY, JANUARY 16, 10:57 a.m. - My ride in Da'an Park.
10:59 a.m.
4:17 p.m. - Close your mouth, kitteh, we are not codfish.
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 17,  3:47 p.m. - Player rehearsal studio on Heping E. Rd.
JANUARY 18, 5:22 p.m. - default shot.