Thursday, March 08, 2007

So, you know, if life was, like, my Master, when I was a kid, he would punish me if I did something wrong, give me a stern spanking. And then as I got older, he would ridicule me and slap me around to toughen me up, preparing me for life.

Then as an adult, he would start playing hardball and we'd have it out, one-on-one, but he would always best me since he's the Master, all in the name of continued learning. At this point, if my Master was normal, he would start laying off of me as I got my own feet on the ground and setting out on my own way.

But my Master didn't set me off on my own way, he stuck with me, and started playing nasty, mean-spirited practical jokes on me. He would trip and then kick me when I was down. He would pull my pants down in public and humiliate me. wtf? And now? Now?!

He's not just kicking or humiliating me anymore. He trips me and then continues to pummel my face into the concrete, screaming obscenities at me. He's not trying to terrorize me. He's a Master. Masters don't terrorize, they don't have a need to terrorize. All he's doing is pummelling my face into the concrete and screaming obscenities at me. Zen fashion.

What the hell kind of Master is that? You'd get rid of him, wouldn't you? And I'm serious, when he starts doing this wearing a scary clown mask, that's when I'll know for sure it's time to check out.