Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's a little weird interacting with people like normal, and having this annoying little secret that they're going to end up with some confounding news. I'm quickly getting used to it, though. It was not long ago I would interact with people and in the moment think I won't do it. But that would quickly fade once I got on my own, and realized the feeling was natural and normal, as well as fleeting and illusory.

It may be a betrayal, it may be felt as a betrayal, I've heard of people feeling betrayed, but I don't think it's betrayal at all. To betray someone, there has to be something to betray, and my existence is no one else's business, and my "role in their lives" is nothing anyone can hang over me.

I think I've reflected on this enough. I'm running out of things to say.

I'm good.