Saturday, November 14, 2009

This is not an emotional issue anymore. The sun rises, the sun sets. We can attribute emotions to such natural phenomena, but basically the sun rising and the sun setting just happen, and they happen whether we see them or not, or whether we feel anything about them or not.

This is not an emotional issue anymore. If I bring emotions into it, I'm not going to do it. At this point, it's just something happening in its time. Why is it time? Well, that's personal, and no one else's business. It's fact as far as I'm concerned.

This is not an emotional issue. Go, don't feel anything about it, it's just fact that it's time. It's just fact that it's time. I gave myself many, many years, I gave myself a time limit, and here I am. This isn't rocket science.

Quite honestly, I've given the world around me more of my presence than it has appreciated, and I have no qualms about removing myself from it. And I'll admit maybe I haven't explored the breadth of it that I have the potential to. I know my worth. It's just that my worth apparently doesn't have any application in the lives around me.

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10 - MRT construction, Nanjing E. Rd. Sec. 5. Nikon N70, Kodak BW400CN.
Xinyi District.