Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Today certainly sucked. I look back at today, and every little thing about it sucked. I ended my participation in today by announcing to my brother and his wife, with my parents' house full of people, that my day was over. I went to take a shower to avoid even having to say goodbye to them all. My brother and his wife had nothing to do with my day sucking. They've become the best part of my New Jersey visits.

Even when I have a truth in a relationship with someone, truth doesn't matter when the trust has been destroyed. Now I need to figure out what I mean by that. You can dance around the truth with me, but you need to maintain some sort of trust. If you maintain some sort of trust, I can get back to the truth, even if my toes got stepped on during the dance. Now who do I mean this about? (hint: it's a pattern)

My life certainly sucked. I look back at my life, and every little thing about it sucked. I ended my participation in this life by announcing that my life was over. I didn't say goodbye to anyone, because no one was worth saying goodbye to.

I sure hope it doesn't come down to that, but that's the direction it's heading.


11:51 a.m. -12:16 p.m - OK, accompanying my uncle and aunt around the Village didn't suck.
12:05 p.m. - cyclists getting killed by fossil-fueled motorized vehicles sucks.
5:52 p.m. - Pie and Gracie don't suck.