Sunday, October 01, 2006

One last Kaohsiung photostroll to finish off the roll of film before heading back to Taipei. Pentax ZX-5n, Kodak BW400CN:

I mistook this photo as being in front of my uncle's building shooting north-ish, but his building is a little past halfway down on the right, so this is shooting south-ish. All of these are scans.

Walking along roads, shooting down alleys.
I think he's pushing a wheelchair.
Fuye St.
11:01 a.m. - always loves a belly rub
11:37 a.m.
11:41 a.m. - Chinese characters to use for an exotic tattoo. If you really like savory pancakes.
5:00 p.m. - coach bus returning to Taipei. I scored a front seat. I told myself I was not so geeky as to look up where km marker 246 is on Google maps, but then I realized that's exactly the type of geeky I am. It's north of Chiayi city almost halfway to Taichung, so I'm less than halfway home.