Friday, September 05, 2014

Total insomnia last night; never settled into a sleep, fading in and out, and then gave up. Then I went for a 37 mile bikeway ride, same ride as Tuesday's. Eventually riding might be affected, but not at this point. I started fading in the evening but completed the ride just fine.

So this week I had two bouts of back-end insomnia, a full night sleep that hardly made up, and then a night of total insomnia. I'm planning on riding tomorrow, too, if the weather holds.

EunB is still making me sad. A news outlet released footage of the end of her funeral. Only Ashley and Zuny were well enough to attend, but even escaping with "minor injuries", Zuny is seen in a neck brace and a broken hand.

RiSe is still unconscious after her brain surgery. Sojung had surgery on fractures to her face and reports say that she still hasn't been told about EunB for psychological reasons, which seems reasonable.

I'm glad this footage was released. Some might think it sensational and invasive of private moments, but I think it helps fans grieve with Ashley and Zuny.

It's sad, but it's still important to remember that they were rising stars with a hardcore fanbase established. They were entertainers and they were doing their best to entertain with fun, catchy songs and choreography. As sad as it is to know EunB is gone, I hope her performances won't go forgotten or unrecognized.