Tuesday, March 19, 2002

ok, here's the first go. two weeks left for two more. keep in mind pncm's encouraging words to me, paraphrased, "well, they can suck, can't they?" Yes, dear, they can:

working title: The Observable Universe
Fastening up my shoes
Snow sticks to the ground and then melts
No memory of dreams at night
Today is just the day after yesterday
Just another day after yesterday, and yesterday//
The 4th dimension's in my head it couldn't fully explain
Where my skin stops being skin and becomes thin air//
Little life with a megaphone
Good vibrations fill the air
I'm so cold, hiver everywhere
Everyday, everyone's an obstacle
Maybe I'll take my advice
Maybe this time I'll mean it
Maybe this time I'll really mean it, I mean it//
The 4th dimension's in my brain it couldn't fully explain
If I fell in the forest would I make a sound?//
You don't even like the sun
What would you care if I'm gone
You don't even like the sun
What would you care if I'm wrong//
The 4th dimension's in my head it couldn't fully explain
Where my skin stops being skin and becomes thin air
If I fell in the forest would you be there to hear my call
Or would the 4th dimension echo in the fall


Why am I posting this? Because if it makes me wince thinking that someone else might be reading it, that means I need to change it. Tweaking can wait till April, though.

current soundtrack: Joycee mix