Wednesday, July 10, 2002

SHIZNIT!!!
I'm trying to do music and all I have going through my head is Meatloaf!!!!!!!!!

"I couldn't take it any longer, Lord, I was crazed
And when the feeling came upon me like a tidal wave
I started swearing to my God and on my mother's grave
That I would love you till the end of time
I swore I would love you till the end of time


So now I'm prayin' for the end of time
To hurry up and arrive
'Cos if I gotta spend another minute with you
I don't think that I can really survive
I'll never break my promise or forget my vow
But God only knows what I can do right now
I'm prayin' for the end of time, it's all that I can do (ooh ooh)
Prayin' for the end of time so I can end my time with you


It was long ago and it was far away
And it was so much better than it is today
It never felt so good, it never felt so right
We were glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife"
- "Paradise By the Dashboard Light"


All from memory, folks. And for anyone too young to know the song, it's an epic anthem to getting high school nookie.