Tuesday, July 02, 2002

So you wanna get to know me: took from kat

1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? one bedroom in the Mission District
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Dharma that Every Buddhist Must Follow. My cousin Audrey just gave it to me. She's a dogmatic Tibetan Buddhist, but, um, OK.
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? my mouse. Stupid!
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Trivial Pursuit. My pursuits are very trivial.
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Astronomy, Devil in the Woods (an indie music zine), Bass Player, Modern Drummer
6. FAVORITE SMELLS? Sandalwood, eucalyptus, Christian Dior's Tendre Poison, summer nights
7. FAVORITE SOUNDS? music
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? I know it when I feel it.
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE? Fuckin' A
10. FAVORITE COLOR? Orange
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? I avoid the phone.
12. NAME OF FUTURE CHILD? daughter 1: Jabrel; daughter 2: Amina; daughter 3: Luna
13. MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE? Connection and the search, if you know what I mean.
14. FAV FOODS? Lasagna, sushi, burritos.
15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? *tosses coin*
16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? um, well, er, um, I dunno. do you?
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? no. and if i did i sure as hell wouldn't admit it.
18. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY? uber cool
19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? metallic rust 1977 Cadillac Sedan De Ville. I didn't know how cool it was until I took it to college and jaws dropped. It was a pain in the ass though. Every time I drove it from New Jersey to Oberlin or back, it would break down.
20. ULTIMATE CAR? a bike!
21. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE? Meet a dead person? GROSS!!! (and why?). Assuming they're still alive, Amina and Shiho, just to touch base.
22. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? I don't discriminate
23. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Aquarius
24. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? what does that mean?
25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? monk, vampire, or train driver.
26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? yea *bats eyelashes all googly eyed*
27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? there is no glass
28. FAVORITE MOVIE? most Holly Hunter movies. lots of Christina Ricci movies. Wings of Desire, Bagdad Cafe, Hook, Field of Dreams, Court Jester, The Princess Bride, Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles, Trading Places.
29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? I type with fingers on the right keys and the left.
30. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? there's something under my bed? holy shit!
31. FAVORITE NUMBER? 3
32. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? baseball
33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS? interesting? s/he didn't send it, I took it, and I don't know her/him.

Really, I'm going to sleep now.