Sunday, January 22, 2006

I finished a bottle of 151 rum in one week. That's a sobering fact. This is the stuff that is supposed to force moderation, and it might not last any longer than a 1.75l bottle of regular liquor. There's only one way to find out. I wouldn't mind. It'd be cheaper.

And I think the 151 rum is destroying my voice. I don't exactly have a wide vocal range, but I haven't been able to hit any notes near what I'm supposed to. It feels like my vocal cords are shredded.

current soundtrack:
1. Tabako ga suitai (Sekiri) "I want a cigarette"
2. Virginia Avenue (Tom Waits)
3. Raining (Versus)
4. Ice (Sarah McLachlan)
5. Gravity Rides Everything (Modest Mouse)
6. Living for the City (Stevie Wonder)
7. Glass and the Ghost Children (Smashing Pumpkins) maybe the single worst Pumpkins song
8. Kayleigh (alternate mix) (Marillion)
9. Ancient Cryme (Helium)
10. Nezasa Shirabe (Katsuya Yokoyama)