Monday, March 27, 2006

Just when I really felt it should stop raining, it rained harder and longer than ever. Actually I like that better than namby pamby mist and dreary drizzle. If it's gonna rain, let it rain, and when it rains, strap on the iPod and head out and get wet despite umberella and weather jacket (and grab something to eat at the (empty) night market while I'm at it). I decided I needed to finish this roll of lomo fisheye. I decided I need to be shooting more with it, regardless of weather or lack of change in daily routine. Click, click, click. Toy camera with the big nose.

Not fisheye:

March 22, 10:05 a.m. - upper floor of the main public library on a dreary day
10:49 a.m. - Taipei 101 from an upper floor of the main public library on a dreary day
March 23, 1:27 p.m. - tired language students, Mandarin Training Center, Shida. On a dreary day.
March 24, 9:13 a.m. - Da'an Park east, on the way to the main public library. On a dreary day.
10:57 a.m. - stairwell shot in color. On a wonderful, beautiful, rainbow-filled day. Or not.
iTunes soundtrack:
1. Silverfuck (live) (Smashing Pumpkins)
2. I Can't Give Back the Love I Feel for You (Rita Wright)
3. Just Like U Said It Would B (Sinead O'Connor)
4. Napoleon (live) (Ani DiFranco)
5. Heroes (live) (David Bowie)
6. Symphony in Blue (Kate Bush)
7. Beautiful (Carole King)
8. Stormy Weather (Lena Horne)
9. Midnight Rambler (live) (The Rolling Stones)
10. The Chemistry Between Us (Suede)