Sunday, December 10, 2006

After I went for a ride yesterday morning and ended up riding in a drizzle and on slick roads out in NanGang (eastern Taipei), mind you I hate riding in the rain, I cursed my poor decision making even more. I can't even make a proper decision about weather when it's right in front of me.

This morning, I vowed if I couldn't see sunlight, I wouldn't go for a ride. It was overcast, no sunlight, pretty much what it looked like yesterday. I didn't ride. It didn't rain. Fuck me, Taipei. Fuck me harder than San Francisco ever fucked me, and San Francisco fucked me pretty hard.

I did go see a Chinese movie called Battle of Wits. It was a period piece from China's warring states period (Before Common Era). It was a little better than "The Knot" that I saw on Friday, but it also had major flaws. I'm not going to be too critical, though. Just movies, just entertainment.

Hyun Ae text messaged me on Friday, asking me how I was doing. Her follow up message suggested we get together sometime. I replied I'd be happy to get together with her. I'm not sure how truthful that is, but I don't know how I feel about her now. I wonder if I ended up falling in love with her. I think maybe I did, but I really don't know.