Sunday, December 03, 2006

God damn. Turns out that even my decision to visit the U.S. in October, instead of November was a bad decision. Every decision I make turns out to be a bad decision.

By going in October, I missed studying Chapter 5 and a part of Chapter 6. In November, I studied classes at Shida that I'm going to be studying again Taida. I'm being placed back in Taida, but I still won't be covering the chapter that I missed, and reviewing the chapter this morning, I'm realizing how deficient I am in it.

Also by visiting the U.S. in October:
- I wasted precious time in the U.S. catering to my uncle who I see frequently enough in Taiwan.
- I didn't see Kathy because I couldn't fit her in.
- I wasn't able to keep Peggy any company post-brain surgery. Don't know if she would have wanted my company, but at least I could make the gesture.

Something with Hyun Ae I'm sure, but I'm not sure what. Not sure how my applying to Taida would have been affected. Fuck, I know I'm focusing just on the negative aspects, but it's hard not to when the negative aspects keep biting me in the ass.