Monday, July 24, 2006

OK, whew, the word is in, it's over. That was the shortest non-relationship I ever had. And I had some pretty short non-relationships in my waning years in San Francisco. The Koreans said that they will wait for next year's models, so she can stop her research now, which means we won't be doing any extra-curricular hanging out anymore. There are some lingering questions, but as far as I'm concerned, it's over. At least until tomorrow.

Well, that was quite a distraction. Now I've lost track of this blog. That's always a good thing.

I'm still in Taiwan. Still haven't decided whether to go to the monastery or not, but let's just say not. Still don't know what I want to do or where I want to be. Removed from the monastery, my practice and focus are seriously suffering. Still can't connect with people. Still not grasping the Chinese language. Geez, suddenly that distraction wasn't so bad.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Behind the Mask (Yellow Magic Orchestra)
2. Slippery People (live) (Talking Heads)
3. Another Brick in the Wall, part II (Pink Floyd)
4. What's the Matter Here? (10,000 Maniacs)
5. Jailbreak (AC/DC)
6. It's The Hard-Knock Life ("Annie")
7. Whoop-Ass (Charlie Hunter Quintet)
8. Hinomoto no Uta (The Boom)
9. Venus, The Bringer of Peace (Holst - "The Planets")
10. Rock 'n' Roll With Me (David Bowie)