Sunday, October 19, 2003

And now a little Poetry Corner from response #23 to the Craig’s List suicide note:

Date: 2003-09-25, 3:05PM

To You:

People are always judging,
when they don't understand.
I live in a society,
where one has to grow-up,
and be a man.
I sit in this room,
not knowing what to do.
I am so confused,
and no one has a clue.
No one is here to hold me,
and tell me it will be alright.
Maybe I should just kill myself,
and pray to God to hold me tight.
But then I thought twice,
about taking my life.
After knowing someone cares,
it doesn't feel right.
How can I just throw my life away,
in just one night?
There is so much more to life,
then to not put up a fight.
I need to learn to love myself,
then everything will be alright.
As long as I see,
what life has to offer me.
There is nothing else to do,
but to live life and be free!


I’m no poet. I know it. So no comment. Except maybe *bleah*. Simplistic drivel. It's like when you're miserable or in a crappy mood, or caught stuck in the rain, and someone is going off reciting Christian or Hallmark inspirational sayings. And you just want to hit them. Or puke. Or puke on them. And then hit them.