Thursday, October 16, 2003

Suicide note response #20, I missed copying the time stamp, heavily edited for spelling and syntax:

Hey, how's it going? I posted earlier basically telling you not to do it. Well, I've read other people's posts and the majority is telling you NOT to kill yourself. So PLEASE for the love of God - do not kill yourself. There is so much in store for you if you just open your eyes and make this day the beginning of something new. I'm telling you - APPRECIATE what you have and you will have a newfound positive outlook on life. Man, look at all these people on Craigslist, I thought all they do is whine and bitch but look what you've brought out of us. I, for one, love to complain here about stupid shit, but when I read your post, I was dumbfounded. I never thought I was capable of saying kind words to a stranger, but man I care. Yes I care for you! Be strong. Oh, to the people telling this man to go and kill himself already, if you're in such a hurry, why don't you kill yourselves - fucking assholes. DIE! Craigslist will be so much better without you selfish twisted fucks. Sorry to end this with a rant. But hey, I still care - think hard, don't do it.

Peace & love to you, my friend.



I can’t identify which earlier posting was this person’s, but it does sound an awful lot like that annoying cheerleader. Both posts mention "new beginning". By this time, the clichés are just making my eyes glaze over; not even worth picking apart. They're hurting my head.