Friday, June 25, 2004

crap, crap, crap, crap, crap. Load of crap. It's insidious how through the years, you acquire a little bit of this, a little bit of that, a pot, a pan, a broom, a hat, and then you realize when you have to move how much CRAP you have.

So much crap to my discerning eye. But screw it. Fuck it. I don't have to pack it up nicely. I'm renting a truck that's too big. If worse comes to worse, I just chuck it all the fuck in the back. Not a problem, not a problem. No stress.

I need to liberally throw things out. No attachment. Why do I have this? Why should I keep this? No one wants my junk, it's not worth trying to sell. Screw money, just get rid of the crap. I don't anticipate needing any of this crap later. I will not subscribe to acquiring a similar empire of junk in the future.

I drank a pot of coffee this morning, the first coffee I've had in over a week and a half. Can you tell? Wheeeeeee!