Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Every day is a push-broom, pushing me to the next day. Every day I'm resisting the push, but I said what I said, and I said what I'd do if I failed and I failed, but I'm still resisting because it's not too late, not that I'm going to post any more bullshit about it.

Each day the broom pushes me unwilling to the next day, and since I've given notice on my apartment, it pushes me to leaving my apartment, ostensibly leaving San Francisco. But I still haven't made arrangements yet, and I don't know if it's too late. I'm playing phone tag with the citytocity.com people. It's probably too late to reserve a u-haul. I really don't want to drive across the country in a u-haul.

What will I do if I'm stuck having given notice, but have no arrangements to get my crap out of the apartment? It's such a material consideration, what the fuck do I care except for this damn push-broom insistent against the back of my ankles? But how can I possibly hate the rotation of the Earth?

I'll mention when the pain in my leg goes away. It hurts a little less, but it's still definitely there.