Thursday, June 17, 2004

I reserved a Penske truck for June 30 since all the reviews of U-Haul service are horrible, and who needs the stress? I'm sparing no expense since any blow to my bank account won't matter if I'm gonna enter a monastery anyway. Enter a monastery, enter a monastery, enter a monastery, fixate!

I'm gonna take Rte. 80 all the way to New Jersey, symbolically re-tracing that wretched route that brought me here almost 11 years ago. Enter a monastery.

The only planned stop I can think of is Chicago to visit Carly and Elizabeth, even though Elizabeth can't be bothered to even call when she's in San Francisco. Hm. The only planned stop I can think of is Chicago to visit Carly. :p

Enter a monastery. Fixate. Make it happen. Go the distance. If you build it, he will come. I'm ready for my close up, Mr. DeMille.