Tuesday, August 20, 2002

the bright side:
I must say for S.F. in all of today's dreary gloriousness, as bad as I get S.A.D., I can't even remember the last day I didn't see the sun at all. Today went by like a dream, everything suppressed and surreal.

As if Sadie knew (and she doesn't), she e-mailed earlier today about coming over, then called and left a message about coming over, and against my better judgment when I'm like this, I called back and invited her over. She got my CD burner working, got it abled to burn my Cool Edit Pro tracks (waves need to be saved as Windows PCM waves), and in thanks, she went home with a CD mix and Buffy Season Two. Yes, I'm on the Buffy wagon for the duration, but I still have all of Star Trek Season Three to get me through my DVD fixes. And presumably I'll be spending more time recording shit on Cool Edit Pro.

Sadie Mix:
1. My Adidas (Versus)
2. Heart Cooks Brain (Modest Mouse)
3. Cashout (Fugazi)
4. Disposable Parts (Enon)
5. Science vs. Romance (Rilo Kiley)
6. In Particular (Blonde Redhead)
7. Speakers Push the Air (Pretty Girls Make Graves)
8. Come Into (Enon)
9. 3rd Planet (Modest Mouse)
10. For What Reason (Death Cab for Cutie)
11. Carry the Zero (Built to Spill)
12. Shoulder (Enon)
13. Without Fire (764-HERO)
14. Walkabout (Versus)
15. This Is Not (Blonde Redhead)
16. Natural Disasters (Enon)
17. Information Travels Faster (Death Cab for Cutie)
18. The Get Away (Pretty Girls Make Graves)
19. Morning Glory (Versus)